Our CEO Amr AlMadani will be sharing our experience of designing and operating engaging audience experiences at DEAL Live 2016 in Dubai on 18th April 2016. He will especially highlight the impact of Mishkat Interactive Center in Riyadh, the first energy themed science center in the Middle East.
DEAL, the largest trade show for the entertainment, amusement and leisure industries in MENA, is teaming up with Blooloop, the attraction industry’s leading website and event organiser, to create a new conference for the region.With top speakers and fantastic networking, DEAL Live by blooloop promises to be an unmissable new fixture in the calendar for attractions professionals.
The line-up for the event is:
- Douglas O. Trueblood, Destination Management, Dubai Parks and Resorts
- Lennard Otto, CEO, IMG Worlds of Adventure
- Muna Al Dhaheri, Chief Officer of Conservation and Education, Al Ain Zoo
- Silvio Liedtke, COO Landmark Leisure, Landmark Group
- Chris Perry, Host of Travel Channel’s Epic Attractions
- Manal Ataya, Director General, Sharjah Museums
- Jean Marc Bled, General Manager, Leisure and Entertainment, Meraas
- Phil Taylor, Managing Director, Team Leisure
- Philip Shepherd, Middle East Hospitality and Leisure Leader, PWC
- Amr AlMadani, Executive Director, Mishkat Interactive Center for Atomic & Renewable Energy / TalentS|KCA
- George Walker, Creative Director of Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, and VP Creative Development Dynamic Attractions
The conference will take place in Room Al Ain A & B, Dubai World Trade Centre between 10am and 5pm with registration beginning at 9.30am.
Be sure to book your tickets now to avoid disappointment!